From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Vince Royer
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 6:35 PM
To: toFUNit@yahoo.com; 'scirocco list'
Subject: Re: Help needed on electric issue (Light and wiper!)

The ignition switch will probably fix most of your issues.  If not,
heres
some more stuff:

Undo the screw that holds the fusebox up and pull it down a bit so you
can
access the wires.  It's usually a mess, but check to see if any of the
large
harnesses are damaged or pulling out.  One of mine has a burnt area that
was
caused by too much resistance in the old corroded wire and end. It
caused my
fan to stop working.

Your problem might be in your headlight switch, try to find a known
working
one or buy a new one.  I think the cabrio ones work too.