Important CINCY notes

Wow!  Three weeks from now and I should have a yard full of
Sciroccos.  (Even more-so than now.)  I hope everyone is
looking forward to it as much as I am!

First and foremost, if you're attending Cincy and haven't
signed up yet, do so!  Go here:

http://www.scirocco.org/ohio2k3

Login is "scirocco-l" (that's "ell"), password is
"sidewinder."  You'll probably have to enter these twice,
no I don't know why so don't complain.  :)

I have arranged for a couple of port-o-johns this year,
which will certainly give the house plumbing a break.  It's
going to run me about $150 for the weekend, any donations
to cover the costs are more than welcome.  Also, I would
ask that unless you're staying here at the house (and most
of you probably know who you are by now), please keep out
of the house.  For one, there are six indoor-only cats and
I don't want them getting out.

Food....
I'd still like to do the traditional Friday night pizza
party.  Figure on dinner around 7:30-8:00-ish or so, and
the usual scramble for donations before running off to them
up.  (They just don't deliver out here!)  As for Saturday,
Patrick & the Texas crew are bringing the main course.
This means that I'm going to do some shopping Thursday for
the rest of the meal.  (Again, donations appreciated!)
Suggestions for sides and vegetarian meals welcomed and
encouraged!!!  (I'm a lousy grocery-shopper!)

If you've not made your reservations yet, do so.  The group
rate hold at the Ramada expires in one week (May 24th).
Call 'em at (937) 283-3200, mention that you're with
scirocco.org.

Misc:
It'd be nice to have a couple coffee-makers on-hand for the
Saturday and Sunday morning hangovers.  I only have one
small machine though, if anyone else wants to bring theirs,
feel free.

Don't forget your lawn chair.  We're working on some new &
improved video shows for Saturday evening.

That's all I can think of for the moment.  C'ya in a couple
more weeks!!!

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '66 Cessna 150, '81 Scirocco, '82 Scirocco, '85 Scirocco.
"I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong."