Speaking of CO

I unforutnately work on Tuesdays (nights) however, shoot me a private email, if you get stuck anywhere around Denver, I am just off I-25 a few miles north of Denver (about 30-40 miles south of Ft Collins).

Btw, welcome to Colorado!  You'll love it!

--
Eric
www.VintageWatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg