[I need more Rear Disc E-brake help!!!! and aVENT]...moreq uestions

now micheal, your e-brake handle is not supposed to climb up all the way up
(loose) it should only click 2-4 clicks MAX before locking the rear wheels
as per bentley. if your arm reaches the rear stop bumper, tighten them nuts
up front some more because your cables are still loose.

BTW I bbought a new pair at autozone some time back one never did come
on...got one fron scrap yard.. it works...lol go figure.