From: <joshhignight@techography.net>
To: "Scirocco List" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2003 7:43 AM
Subject: [16v] Valve job, p&p typical costs?

Since I'll have a cylinder head at the machine shop, I'm thinking about a
little p&p. I just called the shop that I'll probably have do the work, and
after telling me that they really needed to look at it, I was told that a
honda head was recently done up (valve job, decking, mild p&p) for $350.

This shop is notorious among the region's hot rodders and racers as THE
place to go for engine build ups and machine work.

Suggestions from the list?

Thanks,
Joshua