Cincy trip plans for the NE people.

I know I missed the guy from central CT, Rick can you add him to the list?
Any others who would like to travel with the Upstate NY contingent, please
add your self to the list then remove the List CC so everone on the list
isn't mail bombed  :)

I figure if we depart the Amsterdam area by 5 pm thurs, then we can be at
Renards by 9pm. Quick dinner on the road. (Well in a restaurant. Poorly
prepped roadkill is out!)

Renard, can we take advantage of your hospitality for Thursday night if Jim
cannot?

Jim, can you please supply those WONDERFUL directions you had last year?

Cath, can you meet us there, or should we meet you someplace on the road.

Leaving Renards house by 8am we can be in Wilmington by 6-7pm that day.

I will not be returning with the group as I am going to head North to WI
after.

Man I cannot wait till the drive starts  :)

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer
www.menloparkrandd.com