phantom grip diffs

I have a friend who is installing one on an 89 mazda
mx-6 (probe gt turbo).  There is no real diff option
for that car, so he's gonna give the phantom grip a
try.  I'll comment on it after its back toghter.  I
agree with the opinions here though.  Its probably
better than stock, but still not as good as a real
diff.

Tony

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33731&item=2414315204