Tornado in your airfilter

--- jesse Neufeld <twitchiban1234@hotmail.com> wrote:

---------------------------------

yah it does nothing..i head motortrend or someone like
that tested one an they came to the conclusion that
you may get about a 1-2% increase in fuel economy at
an idle hahaha other than that its obviously useless
jeez i wonder how many people have fallen for that
scam tho...

According to my wife, the guy she saw asked if it
really worked. The clerk said he sold fifteen of them
and he was getting one himself. So he never really
answered the question. Thanks for the Motor Trend
info, that was what I was looking for...

=====
Jorel Jackson
1987 16V Scirocco