Tornado in your airfilter

The wife and I were happily motoring about when one of
our turn signal lights burns out. We pull into a NAPA
to get a replacement light. The wife goes in because
I'm holding onto our angry cat with my leather work
gloves on. She goes in and comes up behind this guy
who is buying this "tornado" device for his Toyota
Tacoma. Rumor has it that you put this in with your
air filter and you get better gas mileage and up to 25
extra horse power. Ever skeptical of such things, I
ask if anyone has ever heard of this system? They cost
about $80 and can go in lots of different vehicles.

=====
Jorel Jackson
1987 16V Scirocco