  From: Jorel Jackson
  To: volkswagen scirocco
  Sent: Sunday, May 11, 2003 8:28 PM
  Subject: Tornado in your airfilter

  The wife and I were happily motoring about when one of
  our turn signal lights burns out. We pull into a NAPA
  to get a replacement light. The wife goes in because
  I'm holding onto our angry cat with my leather work
  gloves on. She goes in and comes up behind this guy
  who is buying this "tornado" device for his Toyota
  Tacoma. Rumor has it that you put this in with your
  air filter and you get better gas mileage and up to 25
  extra horse power. Ever skeptical of such things, I
  ask if anyone has ever heard of this system? They cost
  about $80 and can go in lots of different vehicles.

  =====
  Jorel Jackson
  1987 16V Scirocco