[tech][16v] OXS help

Hi all,
  I'm retrofitting a Haltech F9a to my 16v right now and I need to hook up
an A/F meter to the O2 sensor.  I'm looking at what I assume is the O2
connector and it doesn't correspond to my bentley.  The plug I found is
right behind the throttle body and has a 2 place male connector with 2 white
wires, and a black wire hooked to a female spade plug, all in the same loom.
Does any of this ring a bell with anybody?  I took about a thousand pictures
of this thing while I was taking it apart, but of course, I have none of
this connector.  Any help would be really appreciated.

TIA!

Chris M.
82 8v Scirocco (RIP)
88 16v Scirocco