OT:Audis and stereos

Brian, you are right about the wires being low level not low impedance,
however if one was to run a HU that puts out 50W (I know, I know not really
RMS, but either way) per channel the existing wiring would not be enough to
sustain wattage and transference needed for quality audio. Hence the need to
run new wiring.

Chris DeLong
Fine Tuning
206.367.5503