OT:Audis and stereos

Well, from what i know about wiring even 22 ga is fine as long as you aren't
running a competition style system and planning on having it at full puower
for a long period of time. A lot of speakers that you buy that have wire
with them its only 22 ga and  this is for speakers handling 50W or so peak.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)