City Lights wiring help!

> I have a question, why ground all headlights to your housing ? I mean I

.. yeah, especially since the headlight screws go in to plastic threads.
Any ground path through the headlight housing is coincidental. Run a
ground wire!

I just drilled a hole in the "bumper tunnel", wirewheeled down to the bare
metal and put a bolt sticking up through the hole with a lock washer and
a nut on it, and used it as a secondary negative battery terminal for all
my ground-needing items up front (headlight relays, air horns, ecu
grounds, starter ground strap, etc). Works great..

For the positive side, I bought one of those "distribution block" style
battery clamps, so I have a combination of 8 ga and 4 ga hookups for my
starter, alternator, stereo, fusebox +12v, etc.

-Toby