City Lights wiring help!

okay...

I have a question, why ground all headlights to your housing ? I mean I
guess its electrically possible to do it that way, but I would like to know
the reason of this? since the closest ground connection is at the
transmission side engine mount, (where the battery actually is grounded to
the chassis), while the electrical ground is right there, and the wire mesh
runs to the battery in less than 2 feet Driver side (passenger side the wire
is longer but the closest ground to engine would be passenger engine mount
anyways thru chassis electrical ground), IN theory using the chassis this
way would actually make the resistance path higher (due to shear amount of
metal it must go through to close the loop. I know I am talking theoretical
here. but I am curious how your headlights are performing. Using the
electrical ground wires already in place should be sufficiently efficient to
permit to use the wires and therefore not causing a possible "loop" that may
(or may not) be the cause of your problem.

As for city lights, there are two model of plugs I have witness both types
(spit connector and slot type internal connectors) being used on a rocco and
both had dual connections (+ and - ) , if your only has one, then your
choices are indeed limited. How are your normal headlights connected thru
the chassis ground as well? or as normally prescribed by designers?