[TECH] Cis to CIS w/ Knock Box

Dan,

Are you telling me that on 16v rocco there is 2 throttle switches? one to
the knock box , and one to the ecu?
maybe I don't understand what you are explaining, maybe my english to french
is not as good as I though it was...

I don't recall seeing on the 3a complete engine 2 switches on the throttle
body of the audi.

Brian Wagner, you have the audi TB, I gave it to you integral me removing it
from the engine, could you check for me please if indeed it does, maybe I
can find something to trade back for the second switch assembly and save me
the time to find another (Pluuuuueeeeeaaaassseeeee).

Please..., explain further, I think I am missing a peice of the puzzle on my
conversion...