[DIGIFIZ] check this out!

Sorry Cory I have had it for 3 weeks, been busy with the engine of late so
grabbing a PCMCIA scsi card off ebay and time to get it installed delayed me
on posting about it.. (yanno how I like to surprise the "elders" with new
old tricks (grin)).

OH I hope you did spend more than 9$ USD including shipping for it either.
(...Super Grin...)