bottom end inspection...

Ok well if you are hell bent on using another bearing cap from another
engine then you will need to strip the block and take it and the new bearing
cap to the machine shop to have it line bored to match the other bearing
caps. Its not a matter of matching the bearing cap the crank; its a matter
of matching the cap to the other caps and the block. in order to remove the
crank you will need to remove the tranny as well as the clutch assy is
bolted to the crank.

Chris DeLong
Fine Tuning
206.367.5503