To what lengths would you go to clean your engine?

--0-12253716-1051935833=:7905

Recently, as I've had my 2L 16v out for some time, I've taken a good ribbing as to how dirty the engine was. (And, in my defense, it wasn't that dirty, but I can also appreciate the looks of a spic&span engine bay). Now, the re-install looms and I'm faced with this miserable task. I'm subconsciously looking for any reason to not do it, any shortcut that'll make it easier, when I know I really should take the belts, pulleys, tensioner, lower timing belt cover off and dig in. But did I mention that I'm LAZY? [/end 5-beer whine] thx 4 listening!  :D   ND talley-ho! JT

--0-12253716-1051935833=:7905

<DIV>Recently, as I've had my 2L 16v out for some time, I've taken a good ribbing as to how dirty&nbsp;the engine was. (And, in my defense, it wasn't <EM>that</EM> dirty, but I can also appreciate the looks of a spic&amp;span engine bay).</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Now, the re-install looms and I'm faced with this miserable task. I'm subconsciously looking for any reason to not do it, any shortcut that'll make it easier, when I know I really should take the belts, pulleys, tensioner, lower timing belt cover off and dig in. But did I mention that I'm LAZY?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>[/end 5-beer whine]</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>thx 4 listening!&nbsp; :D&nbsp;&nbsp; ND talley-ho!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>JT</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-12253716-1051935833=:7905--