Shimmy, shake on our cars.....

Continuing the " what is making the car shake and shimmy at certain speeds.
", I believe Started a while back by Allyn...

I have a question..

I noticed when I reinstalled my cv joint on the car that no longer had a
shimmy, that I had the gaskets for the cv joints installed on it, Broke one
now and I replaced the CV joint back in without them (need to order them I
know). now in light of this information;

How many of you with this shimmy on their cars know if their cv joint inner
hubs have the gaskets installed or not?

Curious to see if this could be a possible reason (gasket=dampener against
slight vibration accentuated by speeding rotational mass?)

The 2L will soon be on the road again, and I will let you know how mine
feels on the road..