[TECH] 16v Knock box pin out question

I am wiring a knock box into my 2L 3a project and I have all the detail how
to wire this puppy in place, but I have a small details that escapes me

I have this Box part # 811-907-397E (knock box for a 16v PL engine), where
is pin 1? looking at the box connector with the vacuum advance pin hole to
my left I have 2 rows of pins (I do not have the proper connector for this
item , probably will end up having to hand wire the whole thing up (bleh!)
can someone identify me pin 1 and pin 15 please (why vw never identifies any
pin out on any connector just befuddles me...)

the connector looks like this, remember the vacuum port to the left when
Identifying.. thank you.

PS: if anyone has a proper connector cable for this puppy, want to sell it,
contact me please.