Starter Relay Booster ????

that would be (A)

Your better off upgrading your Postive to Starter cable + ground near the
starter.

the reason being.
the +12 that is switched doesnt do any work. it is either on or off.
it basically powers a great big relay (solenoid) that switches the +12v
from the battery thru the coils to ground.

Brian

On Thu, 1 May 2003, Patrick Bureau wrote:

> Okay I stumbled on this ebay sale (searching for a diesel starter) and it got me thinking, is this guy  a) full of crapb) on to somthing we can build ourselves? since I am finishing on a 2L project myself (and still using the JH starter at this time..  ebay link<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2413521750&category=33576>

Brian
88 16v $2003 GRM challenge car http://www.grmotorsports.com
84 0v Next years car got parts?
82 2.0L Topless bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next.
90 90q20v doing daily driver duty.
91 VFR750F everybody needs a 11-12 sec vehicle.

Contact method. Email me for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.