Starter Relay Booster ????

--0-1485702310-1051829020=:36644

Okay I stumbled on this ebay sale (searching for a diesel starter) and it got me thinking, is this guy  a) full of crapb) on to somthing we can build ourselves? since I am finishing on a 2L project myself (and still using the JH starter at this time..  ebay link<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2413521750&category=33576>
--0-1485702310-1051829020=:36644

<DIV>Okay I stumbled on this ebay sale (searching for a diesel starter) and it got me thinking, is this guy </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>a) full of crap</DIV>
<DIV>b) on to somthing we can build ourselves?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>since I am finishing on a 2L project myself (and still using the JH starter at this time.. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>ebay link</DIV>
<DIV>&lt;http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=2413521750&amp;category=33576&gt;</DIV>
--0-1485702310-1051829020=:36644--