[OT] How to cross Canadian border?

Don't bring any guns or riffles, you'll scare the local farmers.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco Slegato

De la part deRobbie Cotner
> Envoye :	1 mai, 2003 14:22
> A :	scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Objet :	[OT] How to cross Canadian border?
>
> Me and some friends are heading up to Winnipeg at the end of this
semester(May 9th), and I was wondering what I'll need to bring (far as ID
and stuff) to get past the border, and back into the US ofcourse.  We'll be
crossing via North Dakota/Manitoba if that matters.  I can't get ahold of my
birth certificate, so I hope that's not required!  Also any advice about
anything you can think of related to border crossing or Canada itself would
be much appreciated.