Opening day at Watkins glen Sunday.........15$ for 3 laps!

I was just looking at VWVORTEX when I saw that one lap of America is
starting 15 minutes from my house in Watkins Glen on the 3rd...looking at
the website I also found that the 4th is opening day and the track is open.
Now if I can only figure out my fuel problems on the Scirocco.  I am afraid
with my driving skill I would embarrass my car though...anyone planning on
going?

Experience the twists and turns of Watkins Glen International from behind
the wheel of your own car! Follow the tire marks of your favorite drivers
like Jeff Gordon and Tony Stewart and see what it takes to be a Watkins Glen
Champion. Take three laps of the famed NASCAR course in your own car for
only $15. Or jump in a pace car. Either way it's an experience you won't
soon forget!
May 4 also marks the advance sale deadline, so be sure to purchase your
tickets while your up at the track. You don't want to miss out on the
savings!

Michael Leach
MH-60R Integration and Test
Lockheed Martin Federal Systems