grrrr grrr ggrrrr... (White car alert)

Damnmit...
Dammnit....
Two more white rocc's just coming up for sale...

>From Rocco.org ...
1987 Alpine white, 16valve, runs good (fast), nice Black leather interior,
power windows, moonroof, new front and rear brake rotors, pads, wheel
bearings, CV joints, motor mounts, struts and battery, very
dependable...$1,300...Also, 1986 alpine white 8 valve, moonroof, new
battery, body in nice shape and runs good, $700. Take them both for
$1,800. Great deal, I just have too many other projects going
on...(914)466-9815

George Hollingsworth <pusinboots3@aol.com>
Kingston, NY USA - Monday, April 28, 2003 at 20:15:04 (EDT)

Brian
88 16v $2003 GRM challenge car http://www.grmotorsports.com
87 0v shell white..
84 0v Next years car got parts? unless somebody wants it.. its trailers...
82 2.0L Topless bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next.
90 90q20v doing daily driver duty.
91 VFR750F everybody needs a 11-12 sec vehicle.

Contact method. Email me for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.