OT: car names for kids

"What've you got in there" "Dual Holleys double pumpin 750cfm into my
engine"

HEHE sorry, its been a rough night and I needed to make myself laugh a
little so I thought I'd share.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)