SOLVED!? Was: New Engine... NO Oil Pressure!!!!

Yes, indeed... the problem is solved!

With oil squirters in place, the engine fired up this time
with great oil pressure... I'm now having great fun with the
break in sessions... more to come tomorrow.  ;)

Now I just need to fix that leaky exhaust manifold.
always something, eh?

Ben