SOLVED!? Was: New Engine... NO Oil Pressure!!!!

hehehe I am rebuilding my 3a, and guess what I realized after I had torqued
the bolts.. the oil squirters...

I used a magnet to lower the square part about the hole and released it wth
a screwdriver, then I used the magnetized screwdriver to lower the screw
into the square peg into the hole and screw it in place, so YES it can be
done.. heheh

I would thinkk it could be part of your problem yes, but no guarantees.