SOLVED!? Was: New Engine... NO Oil Pressure!!!!

I think I have found the solution to my oil pressure issue!!!

Just tonight, while looking through *everything* part-wise I have
done to the engine I came across a bag of junk that the machine
shop gave me after they had cleaned my block... mostly just old
freeze plugs and stuff... but WAIT!  What's this I see at the
bottom of the bag... all 4 oil squirters!!!
The shop did not re-install them... and even worse, I didn't
even notice them when I re-assembled the engine!

Someone please confirm that the lack of the squirters could cause
my low oil pressure issue!  Instead of having the little pea-shooters
in there, there are large open ports where the screws should be, which
would equal large area and much less back pressure... right?

Now the biggest question... can the 4 oil squirters be installed
without full dissasembly of the block?  Can I access them by dropping
the pan and reaching up past the crank, etc?

I just can't believe I missed these while assembling the bottom end,
but at least I figured this out now and not later once the engine had
seized from lack of oil pressure!

Oh well... looks like my weekend might be quite busy after all...

Ben