SOLVED!? Was: New Engine... NO Oil Pressure!!!!

> I think I have found the solution to my oil pressure issue!!!

cool

> Someone please confirm that the lack of the squirters could cause
> my low oil pressure issue!

yup, definitely confirmed

> Now the biggest question... can the 4 oil squirters be installed
> without full dissasembly of the block?  Can I access them by dropping
> the pan and reaching up past the crank, etc?

i believe so. oil baffle has to come off, and you may need to rotate the
crank to get to the holes, but it should be possible.

> I just can't believe I missed these while assembling the bottom end,
> but at least I figured this out now and not later once the engine had
> seized from lack of oil pressure!

how much did you run this thing with those oil squirters missing? im not
worried about piston cooling, im worried about all those new bearings.

> Oh well... looks like my weekend might be quite busy after all...

yes, but for a good reason.