SOLVED!? Was: New Engine... NO Oil Pressure!!!!

The engine has been started about 6 times now... total run time of
maybe 3-4 minutes total... engine was assembled with Red Line Synthetic
engine assembly lube, which provides "3 times the film strength..."  ;)
So, the new bearings should be ok...

Another thing... when I dropped the pan the 3rd time, after checking the new
oil pump, I noticed that the crank and piston walls were well coated
with oil... so I really think that the engine was getting some oil...
It sure seems like it will be ok...
(crossing fingers)

Hopefully I will have a good report tomorrow!

Ben