more enginebay ideas(dual pushing fans)

--0-251604108-1048895075=:80388

I'm still on a quest to make my engine bay cleaner.  Now I've often thought of moving the entire radiator forward(someone else mentioned that earlier too), but would it also not be a bad idea to use pusher fans(on the other side of the radiator, blowing in) instead of a puller?  That would get rid of the big fan in the bay, plus no shroud!  Now I know pullers are more efficient, but I'd think dual 12" pusher fans would keep up the same cooling power as a single puller?  Thoughts, ideas?  Thanks-

Rob