De : scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]De la part de Kervin
Envoye : 26 mars, 2003 22:13
A : List
Objet : 16v body kit questions

Well, I can't believe that I'm about to start doing style things to my
car.  I'm thinking of putting on a 16v body kit.  Does the kit make any
difference in aerodynamics?  Do euro bumpers and headlights fit better
with the kit?  Will people like me more if it looks like I'm driving a
16V?
--
Kervin
86 Scirocco 2.0 8v 4K+80% and lots of other numbers and letters