16v body kit questions

1. the body kit lowers the "edge of the line of the
car" so technically (and not based on any numbers at
all) I guess the answer would be yeah

2. only if you use the front and rear valences from a
german /Euro Scirocco body kit.

3. people will want to race you and after you beat
them with your tough little 8v, they will not
understand why your 200K mile engine 8v car can still
run 115MPH with a 16v Jetta and hold the road better
thant they can

(ask me how I know that last one...)