New Engine... NO Oil Pressure!!!!

I had the same problem after an engine swap last summer.  It ended up
being a defective oil filter (OEM dealer one too!).  I was SO pissed -
I ended up seizing the cam in the head.  It would initially have some
pressure, but went to almost zero within 10 seconds.

You might want to try swapping out the filter with another one lying
around - you never know!

Mark
80 S
81 S

 --- Benjamin Harder <vwtype53@yahoo.com> wrote: > I have just
installed my freshly rebuilt 2.0 16v into my '80 rocco