Facing a change in scirocco situation [long]

I used to do the Touring Bicycles, and my bike was worth 3500$ not including
accesories... and top speed on a flat with wind in my back was 29MPH, but
then I was alot younger and a lot better shape (not round..lol)

bikes can just just as exensive as golf, paintball, Oh yeah ownuing a
scirocco...thee hee.