Sugar in the tank was: OT FUNNY: Silly A4 owner...

Sugar doesn't work but cola sure does!
I know from the tard who did that to my first water-cooled dub, my 83 GTI.
It screwed over the injectors as well as the fuel dizzy!
It took me forever to get the problems sorted.
All for a little $1 can of coke.

sandor