wheel well liners

not quite a cup of water, but enough to pour out. i also have the piper
cross airbox on there right now, which is just a foamed bottom half of the
airbox. the airbox has been water logged a couple of times, both times
resulting in stall outs and the required drying out time. i'm going to try
to put the wheel well back in there and see if that helps out any. i just
can't think of what else would be the cause of so much moisture getting up
there.

So Sayeth The Hitman
'88 "stripe" 16v scirocco
<http://www.techography.net:82/brettsgarage>