wheel well liners

Brett,

I those were some of the first things to go when I was putting=
 this 87' together from the parts of my 85'. I have since driven=
 through some real "Florida rain" and the resulting puddles (or=
 ponds, which is more descriptive of their size). I haven't had=
 any problems other than the belts squealing or sounding nasty=
 due to water/mud/floating debri getting on them. My car is very=
 low at the moment as well.

So you're getting moisture like condensation in your distributor?=
 Or is it like someone poured a cup of water in the cap and=
 reinstalled it?

Joshua

how many people are running without the plastic wheel well liners=
 around the
front wheels? are you getting any moisture troubles? i removed my=
 drivers
side wheel well liner when i did my clutch and never bothered to=
 put it
back. ever since i've had moisture problems with the distributer=
 cap and
have "drowned the car" out a couple of times by taking in too=
 much water
through the intake. could these problems be directly related to=
 the lack of
the wheel well lining?
  hit

So Sayeth The Hitman