try #3

On Mon, 24 Mar 2003 20:36:11 -0600 "Rhett Farnum"
<rocco_crossing@hotmail.com> writes:

> OK, can somebody please help me? My roc takes full throttle to start
> nad its
> fuel injected. Whats Wrong??? Please, this is like the thrid time
> I've posted with no response.

Dude, chill out. Your question is an open end book. IT COULD BE ALOT OF
THINGS. Probably because its hot? Or it could be, injectors, coil, spark
plugs, valves, fuel, vacume leak, battery cables, battery, fuel
distributor, 5th injector.

Ok, go from there, hope this helps and at the very least, satisfy your
need for a reply.

(Im glad I chimed in before there was a dratted 4th post!)

Shawn Méze <----team player
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -AS- #30  2002 SDR Solo2 Champion
Scirocco" 84' Scirocco 8V 82' Scirocco RIP 80' Scirocco S 79' "Project
FSP
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com