try #3

Rhett,

I have to do the same with my 16v. It was an occassional thing=
 (cold weather usually) with my 1.8 16v, but after going with my=
 2L and tuning it for max power (i.e. WAAAYYY too rich for=
 anything but WOT) I almost always have to put the pedal to the=
 floor to start it. I have accredited it to me running my car so=
 rich. I tuned it down a lot, and it starts better, but is a lot=
 slower, so I can deal with the hard starting.

Recently I swapped transmissions. During the procedure it seems I=
 have broken an air connection somewhere as I now have a bouncing=
 idle and my car will start without hitting the gas (so it now=
 runes leaner due to vacuum leaks allowing air get by).

Not sure if that helps you, but that's what I'm experiencing.

Joshua

OK, can somebody please help me? My roc takes full throttle to=
 start nad its
fuel injected. Whats Wrong??? Please, this is like the thrid time=
 I've
posted with no response.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, Sunday, sunday, sunday!!!)
60* and slightly wet so far(DAMN, STAY DRY!! Please?!I'll even=
 add a cherry
on the top!)
'92 Olds Cutlass Ciera (DD)