[OT: 4 AM musings (Rocc related and LONG)]

--- Drew MacPherson <drew@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> But then, most of the other 20-odd cars about the place
> fit into the
> "saved from the crusher" category - you get them cheap
> that way... :)
> (usually.)

Agreed.  I've had a few that were "saved from the crusher"
stories too, my good 'ol '85 being one of them.  (Still the
best $200 I've ever spent.)  Then there were the others
that I parted out instead of seeing them go to the yard....

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '66 Cessna 150, '82 Scirocco.
"Any idiot can face a crisis.  It's this day to day living that wears you out." - Anton Chekhov