Por-15 Question and couple of MkI Q's too.

--=======4E775564=======

I'll address this all at once:
In regards to the first email, I'm not going to cover over what little rust
there is.  I am going to sandblast too and
then am going to Por 15 everything that is out of sight.  This is the best
looking MkI I've seen around here for a
long time and want to keep it looking that way(TX car supposedly).
In regards to Alan's email, thanks, I will go with their topcoat.
Julie, this "black beauty"; what is it exactly. I assuming it's not sand of
course.

John