WAS: (some political crap) NOW: Minimal battery requirements...

Cathy, if the car sees no winter, yes that will be more than enough.  I'm using a 525 CCA / 650 CA normal battery, and even in the icy cold, she fires right up.  The battery light does stay on for a second till you give it a small rev.
Then again, I am a minimalist with power consumption - there are no speakers or radios in my car, no power windows, no AC, no power steering, no cruise control, no fog lights, no headlight relays, no.... you get the point.