self adjusting clutch cable II

nah, you don't need that bracket.  there's a little rubber grommet that the
cable goes through on another bracket attached to the tranny that's
different though--it may be an integral part of the cable on the self
adjust, not sure. not a big deal, i don't see why you can't do it.

-Michael Abatzis
Hotlanta! GA
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP-->parting, finally taking orders:
www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/mikes_page1.html
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...