self adjusting clutch cable II

Not sure that it will.. IIRC there is a little metal bracket that comes
off of the throttle body and attaches to the cable somehow.

It's been so long since I had an autoadjust cable (blech! i hated the
thing..) on my car that I couldn't say for sure, but that little bracket
might be important.

I'd give you mine but I chopped it off with a grinder long ago.

-Toby