dash switch bezel by driver's knee

Okay, so I was looking on ETKA yesterday and I came across something of
interest.. someone posted a few days ago that they had the electric
headlight adjusters but needed the switch. Included with the post was a
link to a picture of the switch. Maybe this was on the vortex, I can't
remember..

Well, the US ETKA has a part number listed for the switch panel under the
dash section. I wonder if I could order that part, carefully carve out a
hole in my dash next to the air vent and have room for more switches -has
anybody tried this? It appears to house 3 switches and/or blanking panels.

I'm guessing it is held in the same way that the cigarette lighter bezel
is held in; with those pain-in-the-ass metal clips.

What else is there besides the electric headlight adjusters? Foglight
switch goes up next to the defroster..

I'm thinking that an OEM looking switch panel would be an attractive way
to house my heated seat switches, rather than having to painstakingly saw
a cutout of the appropriate size, being careful not to cut it crooked..

-Toby