I'll be damned, a 'rocco sighting.

along those same lines i saw my rocco's twin today. another red 16v with a
flat black hood. only real differences were he didn't have euro lights and
bumpers and i still haven't taken off those damn strips the po put on with
electrical tape. but what are the chances of 2 red 16v roccos with flat
black hoods in the same city?

So Sayeth The Hitman
'88 "stripe" 16v scirocco
<http://www.techography.net:82/brettsgarage>