I'll be damned, a 'rocco sighting.

I was kinda shocked this evening actually - the only 'rocs
I ever see are:
-mine
-formerly mine
-my friend's cars.

So I thought it rather nice to see another on the streets
this evening.  I of course was NOT in my 'rocco, but riding
with a friend in his GLI.  U.S. 35 at the Site gas station
west of Xenia Ohio, 8:05 P.M.

Like anyone actually CARES!  LOL - it's been a LOOONG day.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '66 Cessna 150, '82 Scirocco.
"Any idiot can face a crisis.  It's this day to day living that wears you out." - Anton Chekhov